1. Write a screenplay.
2. Record an album.
3. Run a marathon.
4. Take a photo of myself every day for a year.
5. Write a letter to myself at the age of 60.
6. Explore different religions.
7. Fire a gun.
8. Shave my head.9. Appear in a film or on TV.
10. Gamble in Las Vegas.
11. Ride a horse.
12. Read War & Peace.
13. Write an autobiography.
14. Research my family genealogy.
15. Make a Baked Alaska.
17. Ride a motorbike.
18. Take a train across India.
19. Watch the sunset behind the Grand Canyon.
20. Camp out under the stars.
21. Go on a cross-country road trip.
22. See the Northern Lights.
23. Learn piano (and be able to play Lou Reed’s Perfect Day).
24. Climb a mountain.
25. Go surfing.26. Try hang-gliding.
27. Play Cluedo.
28. Drink a Vodka Martini in a posh bar.
29. Go to a drive in movie.
30. Learn conversational Spanish.